PDA

View Full Version : HotBoots

COplains
03-29-2014, 04:03 PM
bootsmcguire and Hotolds442 are not real. They are computer data bases wrapped in human skin.....hehehe. kb

drybean
03-29-2014, 08:09 PM
I will say both boots & Hotolds have helped me , no lol

drybean

Hotolds442
03-29-2014, 10:37 PM
I just read this and spilled coffee all over my human skin wrapped database

bootsmcguire
03-29-2014, 11:11 PM
I just read this and spilled coffee all over my human skin wrapped database

Me too, I was ROFLMAO. I've been called many things in my life but never that. That being said I believe the politically correct term is "Cyborg". LOL.

I will say both boots & Hotolds have helped me , no lol

drybean

You have helped me in the past as well getting me started when I bought my first 6BR barrel a few years back, glad I could return the favor.

Helping out the other Brothers of the Barrel Nut is what its all about.

foxx
03-29-2014, 11:25 PM
I don't even know what it means and it was funny.

fgw_in_fla
03-30-2014, 08:06 AM
bootsmcguire and Hotolds442 are not real. They are computer data bases wrapped in human skin.....hehehe. kb

Please stop drinking the Hoppe's No. 9.
Its bad for you...

And lay off of my man Boots. Although, you could move a few letters and call him "bot".

shovelheadave
03-31-2014, 02:28 PM
Boots saved my (our) a__. (Me , Johnny and Rino).

Charged by a rouge bull.....came out of nowhere.

Boots spun around and dropped him in his tracks........one of those close calls that gives you a reality check.

bootsmcguire
03-31-2014, 06:10 PM
Boots saved my (our) a__. (Me , Johnny and Rino).

Charged by a rouge bull.....came out of nowhere.

Boots spun around and dropped him in his tracks........one of those close calls that gives you a reality check.

ROFLMAO. And with a LCP in .380 no less. Lucky that shot hit square on the heart, otherwise we would have been goners, since I was so under gunned. A .380 maybe enough to take down a bad-guy, but it was barely capable of dispatching that bull p-dog.

I think you were the real hero of that trip Dave, you saved us all from a potentially serious case of tetanus by slaying that rusty ol' barbed wire fence.