PDA

View Full Version : Savage shooters in Indiana

JohnMill
03-28-2014, 11:36 PM
First post on this page. I was introduced to Youngs by "Gerry" at the IBS 1000yd Nationals a few years ago. He shot a Savage there even though most everyone else shot high end custom guns. I was real happy to see some activity at Youngs and was hoping it would be a regular thing.
I have lost track of Gerry (and Ed, his travel partner). I have finally gotten my several 1000yd rifles together and am looking for Ill or In shooters, mostly to shoot at Youngs.
I am in NE IL and shoot at Waterman mostly.
I also post on Accurateshooter.com as JohnMill

Bad Water Bill
04-29-2014, 06:47 AM
Try contacting members that were shooting there in 2009-2011

Brad SHL540KB308 has been a member there for years.

Just be careful around him as rumor has it that he can shoot a groundhog between the eyes at a lazered 991 yards.

Hosted
05-02-2014, 06:58 PM
I live about 30 miles from there and work about 10 miles away but have never been. I would like to take my 6br there now that I have it done but have a hard time justifying the membership cost since I've got a personal 500 yard range, work about 60-80 hours most weeks, and have a baby. If you decide to be a member I'd be willing to be your guest and shoot there with you. It's always nice to find some new people to shoot with.