PDA

View Full Version : wouldnt you know it. Boyds Tacticool in Laminate.

tammons
03-28-2014, 12:32 PM
3 weeks ago I ordered a choate tactical stock now Boyds starts making the tacticool in laminates.

shoalwater
03-28-2014, 02:26 PM
I believe it has always been laminate, just painted.

tammons
03-28-2014, 04:35 PM
Well I meant finished laminate in all the color choices.

Elgin
03-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Yep, I talked to Lisa over at Boyd's, and she did confirm that it will be a standard offering now (they did it as a special offer for a few weeks back in December if I recall correctly).

Thinking about getting one for a 110 build.

foxx
03-28-2014, 05:38 PM
So how do you get those 90* finishes? I see pics of it on the site, but I don't see a price for it or option if ordering.

Elgin
03-28-2014, 05:45 PM
Hmm. It use to be under the options button when you go to the stock you want, but I can't find it under any of them.

It is still listed under their main options page.

Maybe they're not going to offer it any longer.

short round
03-28-2014, 06:26 PM
When you enter the description of your rifle, & get to what color, choose black. When the page for ordering comes up, to the right of the picture of the stock is options, click on it & enjoy.

foxx
03-28-2014, 08:11 PM
When you enter the description of your rifle, & get to what color, choose black. When the page for ordering comes up, to the right of the picture of the stock is options, click on it & enjoy.

I still don't see how to choose 90* finish. I've ordered a couple tacticools and thumbholes with longer stocks and a classic with a bunch of options, but cannot find anything for the 90* finish.

sales@boydsgunstocks
03-31-2014, 10:42 AM
90° was just re-released on Saturday - you can now find it by selecting specific model using the drop downs on the left of our homepage - once you get to the specific model page click on "Custom & Laser Options" and select "Custom Gloss Finish". If you have any other questions you can always PM me on here or call our sales team at 605-996-5011 and press 4

~ Jen

I still don't see how to choose 90* finish. I've ordered a couple tacticools and thumbholes with longer stocks and a classic with a bunch of options, but cannot find anything for the 90* finish.

CAPTBEACH
04-01-2014, 05:37 PM
90° was just re-released on Saturday - you can now find it by selecting specific model using the drop downs on the left of our homepage - once you get to the specific model page click on "Custom & Laser Options" and select "Custom Gloss Finish". If you have any other questions you can always PM me on here or call our sales team at 605-996-5011 and press 4

~ Jen

Hey Jen,

Would it be possible to get a Tacticool in the following configuration

Savage SA 10 4.4 spacing in XX or better walnut WITHOUT BUTT HOOK...

Itsricmo
04-02-2014, 01:40 AM
I still don't see how to choose 90* finish.

What exactly does the 90* finish mean? Forgive my ignorance but I missed something somewhere :/

Thanks
Rick