PDA

View Full Version : Savage soft gun case

Jack1
03-09-2014, 02:46 PM
HI

I have been trying to buy a gun case with the Savage logo but Savage will not ship outside of the USA. They call it a "Soft gun case rimfire" Does anyone know how I can get one?
Thanks
Jack
https://store.savagearms.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/170x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/a/sarms_guncase_padded_43.jpg

COplains
03-09-2014, 04:44 PM
If that fails, get a soft case you like, call Savage and get a couple of the round fabric logo's. I used elephant glue to put it on two of my cases and worked well. As an aside, I use the VISM combo case/shooting pad/drag bag, really like them, good protection, functional and multiple carry options. kb

Jack1
03-09-2014, 06:20 PM
If that fails, get a soft case you like, call Savage and get a couple of the round fabric logo's. I used elephant glue to put it on two of my cases and worked well. As an aside, I use the VISM combo case/shooting pad/drag bag, really like them, good protection, functional and multiple carry options. kb

Hi

Appreciate your reply. Would you believe that Savage will not export ANYTHING even a fabric logo's. I know 'cos I asked. Same idea as yours
But, thanks any way
Best

Jack

COplains
03-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Jack....I have one more logo patch, if you want it be happy to send it along.