PDA

View Full Version : Did I do well on this 111 LRH in 7mm Rem Mag?

Pages : 1 [2]

emtrescue6
02-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Last I checked Hinged floorplates /= DBM? Or am I missing something?

DBM = Detachable Box Magazine

brentwoodkris
02-21-2014, 02:52 PM
DBM = Detachable Box Magazine

I'm aware of that...but mine (the rifle in the picture) has a hinged floor plate, not a DBM.

emtrescue6
02-21-2014, 02:53 PM
I'm aware of that...but mine (the rifle in the picture) has a hinged floor plate, not a DBM.

Ahhhhhhhhhh it looks like a DBM in the pic....hahahahahahaha Carry on, nothing to see here ;)

wbm
02-21-2014, 05:12 PM
So, tell me guys: Did I do good?!

Extremely!

brentwoodkris
02-21-2014, 05:20 PM
Extremely!

Thanks! Now I just have to break the muzzle brake loose so it's adjustable and hopefully it will last me for a long time to come!

wbm
02-22-2014, 10:10 AM
Breaking the muzzle brake loose may be a bit of a challenge. I have one on an older weather warrior in 7MM Magnum....tried everything I knew to get it to break loose....it won! I consoled myself at my defeat by rationalizing..."why would I ever want it turned off with a 7mm magnum?"

brentwoodkris
02-24-2014, 12:50 AM
Breaking the muzzle brake loose may be a bit of a challenge. I have one on an older weather warrior in 7MM Magnum....tried everything I knew to get it to break loose....it won! I consoled myself at my defeat by rationalizing..."why would I ever want it turned off with a 7mm magnum?"

I'd just like to be able to turn it on and off, just for peace of mind. I think I'll hit it with a couple of padded pipe wrenches after I sweep my handheld blow torch over the brake a couple times...if that doesn't work, I won't be worrying about it.