PDA

View Full Version : Shilen Swapmeet: March 29th, 2014

tiny68
02-19-2014, 10:21 PM
Posting for my fellow shooters that might want to travel to Ennis, TX. I have picked some great barrels from the "Swap Meet Barrels" pile at great prices. Nice to see the factory as well. Luck, Tim

Hello,

SWAP MEET HAS ARRIVED AGAIN!! The date has been set for the 9th annual Shilen Swap Meet. We hope that you will not only attend but also post the enclosed flyer in a visible location and help to pass the word to interested people. ANYONE can set up their table or just back their truck up and drop their tailgate. There are NO entry or vendor fees and we will persevere RAIN or SHINE! There will be gun stuff everywhere, buy and sell as much as you like. There will be complementary chili and frito pie as always. Don’t miss out.

The doors will open a little before 8am for anyone wanting to set up their table. The “Swap Meet Barrels” will be out at 8am. These are barrels that we have from customers who ordered a certain contour, or caliber and then changed their mind and wanted a larger contour, different caliber, or something else. In the name of customer service we have let the customer change their order and then place the barrel back in stock. Throughout the year we try to use these barrels to fill other orders. Eventually these barrels start to clog up our shelves and need to be moved along so we decided to offer them at the Swap Meet at discounted prices. These are only available in person, all warranties still apply; these are NOT of lower quality or factory seconds.

Factory Tours will be given again this year. During the morning tours, 8:00 am until 11:00 am the drill, ream and rifle machines will run. Tours will continue in the afternoon but no machines will run then.
There will be a sign up table for drawings that will be held at 9am, 9:30am, 10am, 10:30am, noon, 12:30pm, 1pm and 1:30pm. You could win Shilen apparel, discounted merchandise or even a free barrel.

So here is the important information:
SHILEN 9th ANNUAL SWAP MEET
In Our parking lot @ 205 Metro Park Blvd Ennis, TX 75119
From 8am to 3pm
Saturday March 29th , 2014.
RAIN OR SHINE!
NO ENTRY OR SET UP FEES
FREE CHILI, WATER, TEA AND COFFEE
DRAWINGS FOR DISCOUNTED OR FREE SHILEN STUFF.

Drop us an RSVP if you are coming so we make enough chili or let us know what you are hoping to find or bringing so we can get it posted on the website so everyone can help you find it or get rid of it.
Hope to see you then,

Jennifer Hull
jennifer.hull@shilen.com

Hotolds442
02-20-2014, 01:04 PM
Oh how I wish I was in Texas!

missed
02-20-2014, 01:13 PM
I'll be stuck at work!