PDA

View Full Version : Found This Interesting

scope eye
02-17-2014, 10:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q#t=257

Dean

Tim300wsm
02-17-2014, 10:36 AM
That was really interesting. I'm a big fan of wolves .

AZ_GUN_NUT
02-17-2014, 11:11 AM
Very interesting. I have a lot of friends in Idaho and Montana that are anti Wolves and I've never really heard a good Pro argument for the Wolves until now.

COplains
02-17-2014, 06:56 PM
While I tend to pay attention to 'ripple effect', how one thing affects another, I would never had made that leap. Thanks for sharing that, quite wonderful. kb

scpaul
02-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Maybe I'm nieve , but it's hard for me to believe all that from a few wolves. I'd have to see it a few more times under the same lab type conditions that the ones with other agendas put pro-gun people through. If it really is all they claim, well, we will see, after all I'm on the other side of the continant(S.C.). They tell us the 50 + lb. cyotes that we now have came by way of Canada. and picked up some wolf genes. It has been documented that no less than 30% of our deer fawn mortality is due to them (you know- that dog like animal that I can't spell). The deer hunters do not think it's a good thing,even Though we get to hunt the dam things year round like the wild hogs. Paul

DrThunder88
02-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Interesting hypothesis to say the least. It's a very "freakonomics" explanation insomuch as the effect does not necessarily have a manifest cause.

Also, that badger was a European badger. I hope the wolves didn't introduce a new species!