PDA

View Full Version : First Painting of Deer

Pages : 1 [2]

thermaler
03-17-2014, 02:00 AM
Fantastic!
Care to branch out into a painting of Tennessee turkeys?Thanks so much! Yes--I know it's on with turkeys now--and sure I'd love to do something with them--maybe an etching. I'm working on another deer piece (helps keep me going til next season : ) ) The closer and higher resolution the pics the better.

Are you hunting them now--and how's it going? I saw tons of turkeys and scratches during late deer season.

LanceS4803
03-17-2014, 10:09 AM
TN season starts on the 29th!
Scouted on Saturday, verifying last year's locations. Saw a few and lots of deer.

Vince
03-21-2014, 03:58 PM
WOW!
That's all I can say at this time. You've been blessed with a talent that few share.

berger
03-21-2014, 04:26 PM
Beautiful!

Word of caution. You may want to add a watermark to your posted art. People can download and duplicate anything.

thermaler
03-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Thanks so much--you help inspire me on to do more work! I'm working on a copper-plate etching right now that is hopefully going to turn out well. Yeah--I know that people can duplicate anything and I should watermark--copyright the image, I hope nobody actually tries to profit from my hard work, but nothing surprises me these days.