PDA

View Full Version : Jammies.

RP12
02-04-2014, 09:35 AM
What's up with everyone going out in public wearing their jammies ? It's become an epidemic around here.:confused:

fgw_in_fla
02-04-2014, 09:41 AM
It's not just up there in the cold country. We have a few folks that I see every morning wandering around with the pooch in their jammies & robe.
As long as they aren't hanging around the school in a trench coat waiting for that afternoon bell to ring, I suppose it isn't a problem.

drybean
02-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Go to Wal Mart you would think there having a fashion show

drybean

ShawneeB
02-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Too lazy to put on clothes for the day. However I rather see flannel print jammies than beasts in spandex.

fgw_in_fla
02-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Go to Wal Mart you would think there having a fashion show

drybean

That's a ScArY proposition, Jim....
I've heard stories about that place.

BBS70
02-05-2014, 06:28 PM
I noticed the jammie thing several years ago, my eldest daughter (40 at the time) was wearing them while fueling her car.
Asked her why she was wearing her jammies, she corrected me by telling me they were "Lounging pants".
Looks like jammies to me I says, but she stuck with her answer.
I still see younger girls wearing them and think that they think they are making a fashion statement, or are just too lazy to put on clothes.

scope eye
02-05-2014, 06:33 PM
It's funny how things work if a female wears them it's hip, if a middle aged guy wears em some one calls the cops.LOL

Stockrex
02-05-2014, 06:56 PM
My dad wouldn't go out unless he had collared shirt on. What has the world come to, well when in Rome .... I bought a cookie monster jammie just to go get my groceries once in them. :-)

ShawneeB
02-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Whered ya find cookie monster, I'm a cookie monster too.

mazda3gun
02-06-2014, 09:13 AM
You folks don't even wanna know what comes out the hollers on the weekends in this part of Appalachia! I would guarantee the site, People Of Walmart, stars 90% from this neck of the woods. It's a shame...

Stockrex
02-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Whered ya find cookie monster, I'm a cookie monster too.

I bought mine at Target but I can't find it on their website anymore, I will post a pic,
I luv cookiiiiiies.

ShawneeB
02-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Jen makes great cookies. Lately some buckeyes. It's a whipped peanutbutter, nilla wafers and stuff inside and choco bark outside. PB chocolate brownies last night. I'm getting so fat will need jammies to wear to walmart that have an arrow on back. "this end up" in case I fall over in the store.