PDA

View Full Version : Trigger swap help

COplains
01-27-2014, 05:27 PM
I have a 110 7mag with the Accutrigger. The rifle is a G334xxx mfg. in 2005. What I want to do with the parts on hand is swap the Accutrigger with a Timney. Have a Timney that fits the non-Accutrigger version of this action. From digging around it seems I need a trigger bracket assy from Savage. Various pics show more than one bracket so my question is, how can I determine, as in a part number, to do this conversion? Timney makes a triger for the Accutrigger conversion but I'd like to use what I have since it's paid for.

Anyone done this? I really have researched this and just not able to pin it down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Happy addicition to all!!

Kris

Hotolds442
01-27-2014, 08:00 PM
The bracket part number is 100255. You may need other parts also. I haven't swapped from accu-trigger backwards, so I'm not 100% sure what you're up against.

AZ_GUN_NUT
02-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Trigger bracket, trigger spring, adjusting screw and an Accutrigger safety spring. You'll need to mod the non accutrigger housing to work with the Accutrigger safety as the two are very different. I just wrote up a thread on this.

http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?33070-Swapping-Non-Accutrigger-with-Standard-trigger-assembly-or-vise-a-versa