PDA

View Full Version : B-Mag Series: Just got my new Bmag Tacticool stock. Not impressed.

sparky123321
01-27-2014, 05:23 PM
Just installed my new Boyd's Bmag Tacticool stock and I'm not impressed. The barrel isn't centered in the channel and the rotary magazine doesn't lock into place. Plus the contours don't work with the after market bolt handle I installed. Your trigger finger is almost pinched under the bolt handle when your finger is on the trigger in the firing position. I'll see what I can do with it. It's disappointing though. I've had two other Tacticools on my 22mag and 17hmr and they both fit perfectly.

wave88
01-27-2014, 05:59 PM
Can you post some pics? I have ordered the same stock and I have the Glades bolt handle.

danjurista
01-27-2014, 09:59 PM
I also ran into issues with the mag latching on a classic in nutmeg. barrel is centered perfect on my stock and I have the stock bolt handle. My safety works hard I was thinking about adding a small washer to gain some clearance.

sparky123321
01-28-2014, 07:35 AM
Looks like others are having the same problems with their new Boyd's Bmag stocks from what I just read on the other Bmag Stock post. Hard to believe but I might just put the factory stock back on it. I really like the tacticool stock on my other Savage rimfire rifles, but it seems like too much stock for the little Bmag. I believe they had to go a little wider with the Bmag stock due to the rotary mag. That along with the other issues with the stock have me rethinking my purchase.