PDA

View Full Version : Att. All NRA Members

Balljoint
01-24-2014, 09:53 PM
The Feb issue of American Rifleman just came inside is the 2014 NRA ballot package make sure to vote, read the Bio's of who is running and vote for a strong NRA

Balljoint
01-25-2014, 07:26 PM
re there no other NRA members on this form

fgw_in_fla
01-25-2014, 07:28 PM
As soon as I read your reminder I had to rummage thru a pile of magazines to find my copies of the NRA mags. I should have known the wife would put them in the bathroom for me...
Thanks for the friendly reminder.

buxman66
01-25-2014, 08:28 PM
I am. But my future $$$ (after aug.this year),is gonna go to GOA. gun owners of America. They aint quite the Casper milquetoast's that the nra has become/is. Kinda like repub's and libertarians in my book.

ShawneeB
01-25-2014, 08:34 PM
Of course there are NRA members here, you want them to all jump up and down? or post "aye, present sir!"

NRA, since the 60's began as a junior member. GOA, NAGR and JFPO also. An ffl proud to be arming people one at a time. I vote (yea NRA elections too). I believe in God Guns and Guts.

Bike Effects
01-25-2014, 10:50 PM
I am. But my future $$$ (after aug.this year),is gonna go to GOA. gun owners of America. They aint quite the Casper milquetoast's that the nra has become/is. Kinda like repub's and libertarians in my book.

if the Obama administration and the liberal media were talking about GOA and thier lobbyists (How many do they have) then I would be sending money as well. In the mean time, I'll stick to the NRA. The Administration hates them for a reason.

fgw_in_fla
01-26-2014, 12:30 AM
if the Obama administration and the liberal media were talking about GOA and thier lobbyists (How many do they have) then I would be sending money as well. In the mean time, I'll stick to the NRA. The Administration hates them for a reason.

Yep...
If you ain't catching flak, you ain't over the target.
Strength in numbers.

Dirty Steve
01-26-2014, 08:49 PM
Present Sir!

COplains
01-26-2014, 10:57 PM
NRA here and kicking....although I do support my local RMGO group more. I helped with the booth yesterday at the Tanner Gun Show. The fact that you can now find adds in flyers that say "not available in CA, NY and CO" is just beyond belief to me. Not Colorado, no way....wrong! You have to work with your state orgs, whatever they may be. I can attest to that first hand.