PDA

View Full Version : 300yard fclass @ central alabama gun club 2014 shedule

lal357
01-19-2014, 08:49 AM
here are the dates for my clubs class matches for this year as well as a link to the web site for more info.this is a non sanctioned match that uses the nra fclass rules with 1 exception we have a f-un class which is anything under a 50cal muzzlebrakes and cans are aloud (we have barriers to seperate the)
date are
feb 22
may 24
july 26th
oct 11th

course of fire is 10 rounds at 4 targets in 40 minutes with unlimited spotters in the same relay we do not have pits so you will shoot all at once then he goes down to score ,pull and paste new targets for the next relay. more info and cantact info is located here.

http://centralalabamagunclub.com/main/f-class/

JCalhoun
01-19-2014, 03:23 PM
You may want to post it on the Guns Afield forum also. There is a F-Class section there.

JTCWCES
03-19-2014, 10:48 PM
Can anyone enter? I live in Cullman and am looking to get into f class and don't really know where to go, any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks

lal357
03-20-2014, 06:39 AM
yes it is open to anyone you will just have to email the match director for a spot sometimes they get full quick last match we had to have 5 relays with over 40 shooters total. his email address is on the link that i posted earlier.

larry