PDA

View Full Version : take off accustocks? fcp-k or fcv

BFish22
01-13-2014, 09:25 PM
Is there anywhere besides numrich to look for take off stocks? i've been scowering message board classifieds looking for a used one and have posted a wtb add but am finding nothing. Numrich seems to have every savage stock besides the short action heavy barreled accustock i'm looking for.

thanks in advance.

bryan

soutthpaw
01-15-2014, 09:06 PM
Join Savage Shooters as a paid member and hit up the classifieds. This thread will get closed as an offer to buy. (I know this because I had a thread closed after someone offered me a free scope in a thread) Within a week of posting, in the WTB section, I got an offer and recently paid the seller for a lefty stock and DBM. It's worth the price of admission. You get access to additional articles and how-to guides as well

BFish22
01-15-2014, 10:46 PM
i do have a post on the wtb classifieds as a paid member. I started this thread looking for suggestions on websites or retailers that might carry the stock I'm looking for, not as a wtb ad. i guess if that's a violation of policy i'll find out. that was not my intent.

thomae
01-15-2014, 10:49 PM
Not meaning to be snarky or sarcastic, but if you are not sure of the rules, why don't you simply read them?
http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?24732-User-Agreement

Now back to topic.

J.Baker
01-16-2014, 12:18 AM
Ebay or GunBroker maybe, but nothing else really comes to mind.

thomae
01-16-2014, 08:40 AM
Unfortunately, patience is what is needed.
I was able to snag one about a year or so ago on the classifieds. But I really don't see them up for sale very often. Have you left your contact information with your local gun shops? Do you have pawn shops nearby?

BFish22
01-16-2014, 01:08 PM
Yeah I probably just need to keep checking the classifieds and hope one turns up. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a site similar to numrich that I was missing. I've got a trip into town to the gun shop on my list. Don't know of any pawn shops around. You're right thomae, probably just need patience. Thanks guys.