PDA

View Full Version : Wet Ammo

Stockrex
01-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Fed Ex did it again, delivered my package to again to the wrong address. The package sat in the rain since Friday. I got a call from my neighbor that there is package sitting in front of her main door for me.
I just picked up a very soggy package which has hornady loaded ammo.
This is the 2nd time they have done this.
What do I do now? Call FedEx? Call Seller?

JW
01-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Dry it off and shoot it
You might get an apology if you call Fed Ex but you will still have the wet ammo
Hopefully the delivery driver will eventually get it right
sorry you had the trouble
I had some business parts ($1800 worth) delivered to the wrong address once
Had to order parts again, they came in fine--just out the $$ again
Original parts set at a vacant house for over 2 months until house owner called me about some boxes on their front porch
Any way, I'm glad you did get your package
Jack

Stockrex
01-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Dry it off and shoot it
You might get an apology if you call Fed Ex but you will still have the wet ammo
Hopefully the delivery driver will eventually get it right
sorry you had the trouble
I had some business parts ($1800 worth) delivered to the wrong address once
Had to order parts again, they came in fine--just out the $$ again
Original parts set at a vacant house for over 2 months until house owner called me about some boxes on their front porch
Any way, I'm glad you did get your package
Jack

If fedex delivered it to the wrong address, why are they not liable for the damage? I am confused.

JW
01-12-2014, 04:45 PM
I do think the shipping company is liable, it is just not easy to get it all straightened out and for me, time consuming
I just shared my expierience to hopefully make you feel better about yours
The issue I had was that I needed the parts for a job and could not wait for the vendor and shipping company to figure out where the original parts were.
If I remember correctly, you will have to contact the seller ( who sent the ammo to you) and they will have to contact Fed EX
So I would go that route
Good luck
Jack

Stockrex
01-12-2014, 05:45 PM
JW thanks for clarifying...