PDA

View Full Version : B-Mag Series: B-Mag Split Casing

Pages : 1 [2]

owenp
01-29-2014, 03:32 PM
If anything I see a lot of interest for .17wsm from others. Once things get sorted out I will bet it becomes very popular in time.
+1
It has a lot going for it. Flat shooting, cheap etc.
I am wondering if it is a head space issue. The casing may be too slack in the chamber causing it to blow out when it is not surrounded snuggly. The fact that the casing is tapered would make this spacing even more important than a straight cased round like the .22WMR. My B.mag might be a later production model but for the price I could not ask for a better shooting gun.

Oregonboy
01-29-2014, 03:58 PM
I sold my Bmag, gun seemed to shoot ok, had to do all the stock work to ff the barrel but the unavailability of ammo out here and bad ammo performance and the info from all here and other forums is why I decided to move on at this point, (other wants to fuel addiction) but I do intent to come back to the 17 WSM as I really like my other 17's and I like the concept. I just personally need more consistency in the gun and ammo, but I wish all who are investing and working on what you already have the best of luck. Personally I think the strongest point of the Bmag is it's weight and would love to see that part retained in a better design. Just my opinion. Best wishes to ya.