PDA

View Full Version : MO Shoots

Pages : 1 [2]

seanhagerty
01-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Update: There is now a benchrest available for targets 300-1100yds.

If you havent checked out Rolling Hills, you really should.

https://www.facebook.com/rhrpc

3DHUSKER
01-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Waiting on them to send me some info but like what I see on Facebook

seanhagerty
01-07-2015, 09:26 PM
If you think you want to shoot long range at all, just go down there. Stop by the house and let them know you are thinking of joining and I bet they open the place up for you.

targetshooter2
01-08-2015, 08:17 AM
I'm in northern Missouri havea 200 yd at my home and around 1800 down on the Missouri river bottoms

TS2

3DHUSKER
01-08-2015, 11:41 AM
If you think you want to shoot long range at all, just go down there. Stop by the house and let them know you are thinking of joining and I bet they open the place up for you.

I haven't heard from them yet but I think I may have to look into big piney also. It may be further but cost of membership will play big in this. Esp if one is 3 times as much as the other. (Have a kid at Missouri S&T and one at Drury University) not leaving Dad much to play with. :)

brangus1111
01-08-2015, 01:20 PM
I haven't heard from them yet but I think I may have to look into big piney also. It may be further but cost of membership will play big in this. Esp if one is 3 times as much as the other. (Have a kid at Missouri S&T and one at Drury University) not leaving Dad much to play with. :)

Have you heard what the membership fee is to Rolling Hills? Im like you, Big Piney is quite a ways further drive than Rolling Hills but money of course is always an issue. Besides, I can shoot all day at 500 for free in Ash Grove and its a shorter drive for me. However, i would like to get out there and shoot with some other guys.

seanhagerty
01-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Both places have their features. I would join both if you are able. Just my thoughts.