PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get an accutrigger

davexdm9
12-29-2013, 12:02 AM
Ok so I see all these posts about putting an accutrigger in an axis , but no info on where to buy it . Any helpwould be great thanks

J.Baker
12-29-2013, 01:25 AM
You can't buy them - at least not from Savage or any retailer. Only way to get one is to find someone who replaced theirs with an aftermarket trigger. And now that it's such a common and popular mod for the Axis ain't nobody willing to sell if they have the parts laying around in case they happen to get an Axis in the future. That's why I pretty much just tell people to go buy an aftermarket trigger rather than wasting time searching for an AccuTrigger. They're only $100 after all, most people spend more than that on fancy coffee in a month's time.

jalmeter29
12-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Look on forms, google , youtube for people who replaced there accutrigger with aftermarket. And try and make them an offer. You would have to search something like "accutrigger replacement/upgrade" or find a trigger that replaces the accutrigger and look for posts about it.

ShawneeB
12-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Rifle basix, or Timney $100 at Midway and in stock.

n4ue
12-30-2013, 02:49 PM
I have seen Accutriggers on eBay. However, considering they sell for what an aftermarket trigger does, it doesn't make much sense.

This is especially true when you can go to a True Value hardware store and buy a new spring and Allen screw for around a $1.
My shooting buddies like my modified Axis triggers better than my Accutrigger rifles. Light, safe, and NO over travel.....

ron