PDA

View Full Version : B-Mag Series: B-Mag parts

wtkshooter
12-18-2013, 06:05 AM
Has anyone found an exploded view of the B-Mag?

RP12
12-19-2013, 04:40 PM
From the quality issues I've heard, just wait until it blows up, then take a picture of it, and you will have your exploded view. Just kidding.:p

wtkshooter
12-19-2013, 04:59 PM
From the quality issues I've heard, just wait until it blows up, then take a picture of it, and you will have your exploded view. Just kidding.:p

You are right. This is a piece of **** rifle. My fault for my blind order. Be warned people. This gun is garbage.

Oregonboy
12-20-2013, 06:53 PM
Don't feel bad wtkshooter, I was holding mine and still bought it. Haven't shot it yet, bullets a coming. I'll make my final judgement then.

wtkshooter
12-21-2013, 08:37 AM
Don't feel bad wtkshooter, I was holding mine and still bought it. Haven't shot it yet, bullets a coming. I'll make my final judgement then.

I have plenty of ammo. Now the gun is broke. Bolt won't close.

Oregonboy
12-21-2013, 11:43 PM
That's one I haven't heard, that sucks. Savage is going to have to back up and rethink this a bit maybe. Are you sending it back or not sure yet ?

wtkshooter
12-22-2013, 06:53 AM
That's one I haven't heard, that sucks. Savage is going to have to back up and rethink this a bit maybe. Are you sending it back or not sure yet ?

I think I will wait on the return. I may never get it back. I believe the return rate is very high. I think there is a year warranty.

n4ue
12-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Yep. Hate to chime in but.... I have a safe full of Savages (mostly Axis models). My B Mag is pure el-crapo. I have air rifles that are much better built than this turd.
I don't understand why people are sending the rifles back because the bbl is not centered. This pos stock is so flimsy it doesn't matter.
I wrote a post about the "flexi flyer" stock months ago......

I still love Savage. I just ordered 2 more Axis .223, one SS.
Just trying to help the economy. ha ha

ron

BradyLWO
12-24-2013, 11:23 PM
There is a exploded view in the manual i got with mine.

wtkshooter
12-25-2013, 07:12 AM
There is a exploded view in the manual i got with mine.

Thanks BradyLWO. I am looking for a complete breakdown of the Bolt and Trigger assemblies.

plinkin
01-27-2014, 02:16 AM
Thanks BradyLWO. I am looking for a complete breakdown of the Bolt and Trigger assemblies.

There is not that big of return going on as you think there is. Also turn around has been under a month, 2-4 weeks is what I am reading. How is it that your bolt is broken, what happened? got pics? Did you short stroke it? You are the only one I have read about that has broken a bolt.

wtkshooter
01-27-2014, 02:35 AM
I sold the rifle to a gunsmith for half what I paid. It is a total piece of garbage. I did not want to deal with Savage anymore. It is just a matter of time till others will experience more problems. This is a failed product and Savage should buy back the junk they sold me and so many other people.