PDA

View Full Version : NRA Magazine - American Rifleman

Pages : 1 [2]

fgw_in_fla
12-25-2013, 07:37 PM
JeepsAndGuns, I've been where you are.....If you lived closer I would help you out. My stash is for WTSHTF type stuff, not just for pleasure shooting though.

Much like you, we acquired enough of everything to last a good long time if (or when) necessary. It was a combination of prepping & having a severe case of Extreme Chronic Reoccurring Reloaders OCD. (ECRROCD)
I've awaked in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, run to my reloading room & take an inventory to make sure there isn't something I need more of.
I really, really HATE running out of stuff.

Apache
12-25-2013, 08:03 PM
I started mine during the Clinton scare and have been adding to it ever since. Will continue as long as I can..........as soon as I can no longer get it, I suspect I'll using it much faster than collecting it. ;)

squirrelsniper
12-25-2013, 09:05 PM
I often look at government dealings with a skeptical eye, but there's just one thing I don't understand here.

Although, the prices are inflated, I can buy as much 5.56/223, 7.62x39mm, 9mm, 45, 308, and even 50 BMG as I could possibly afford (which at these prices isn't a lot). I mean you look around and the ammo is there by the cases if you're willing to pay for it.

But... for the life of me I can't buy a case of decent 22LR because I can't even find any. Now that kinda makes this old boy think it's hoarding and panic buying.