PDA

View Full Version : Accu-Trigger UGLY

Pages : 1 [2]

fgw_in_fla
12-28-2013, 05:08 PM
The Accutrigger is flawed. When you push it to the side the safety blade stops the pin from striking the primer. :o

Get those fingers straightened out & it may work better for you...

fgw_in_fla
12-28-2013, 05:09 PM
That's the way it is designed. If you pull the trigger to the side then your trigger pulling skills are flawed Stang, not the trigger......LOL

A trigger is meant to be pulled straight back.

Ya think????

barrel-nut
12-29-2013, 01:08 AM
Stang, regrettably, the Accu-trigger was developed prior to the introduction of your new 15* rolled scope mount; hence no 15* trigger pulls are allowed. Only standard 0* pulls. 😜

barrel-nut
12-30-2013, 11:45 PM
Hatin? Heck I'm just jealous man! That thing should be patented

WNY_Whitetailer
12-31-2013, 12:33 AM
I don't like the way they look at all, but I like the way they work.

This...

mazda3gun
12-31-2013, 03:36 PM
IMO, I see nothing wrong with safety! If it's a range/safe queen, then find an aftermarket trigger.

Savage6x284
12-31-2013, 09:28 PM
IMO, I see nothing wrong with safety! If it's a range/safe queen, then find an aftermarket trigger.

A properly designed, maintained and adjusted trigger is safe whether it has the silly blade or not.

Countless millions of guns out there attest to that.

Provided of course that the nut behind the trigger is safe!

soutthpaw
12-31-2013, 10:41 PM
A properly designed, maintained and adjusted trigger is safe whether it has the silly blade or not.

You meant to tell me a nut loose behind the trigger is not safe??:sly::p

foxx
12-31-2013, 11:34 PM

Perhaps that is correct, but some believe the Accu-trigger, with it's "silly blade" is more safe because light triggers are not always well-maintained and adjusted properly. It's another layer of "safety" that some like, especially for hunting, some do not.

Who really gives a RAT's A**? If you don't like the way it looks, works or feels, replace the dang thing with one you do like!

Savage6x284
01-01-2014, 12:43 AM
Perhaps that is correct, but some believe the Accu-trigger, with it's "silly blade" is more safe because light triggers are not always well-maintained and adjusted properly. It's another layer of "safety" that some like, especially for hunting, some do not.

Who really gives a RAT's A**? If you don't like the way it looks, works or feels, replace the dang thing with one you do like!

If you rely on your silly blade to make your gun safe then I'm glad you're nowhere near me.

Me, I prefer to be the part that makes a gun safe.

foxx
01-01-2014, 12:58 AM
If you rely on your silly blade to make your gun safe then I'm glad you're nowhere near me.

Me, I prefer to be the part that makes a gun safe.

It is truly ridiculous to rely on a safety of any kind to make the gun "safe", and I think you know everyone on this site fully appreciates that.

For those who like the added layer of safety (as I do, for hunting), it is not an issue so much of actual safety, but having more confidence that I am not touching the trigger too heavily before making the shot. In a state of excitement, I know I can feel the accutrigger's silly blade and touch it a bit before taking up the slack before the actual trigger pull starts.

If you don't "get" that, or "like it", again, I say, "Who gives a RAT's A**"?

Unless congress threatens to require them, it just doesn't matter, now does it?

I don't know if the blade on the trigger is silly, but this thread is the silliest I've ever read on any forum.

Savage6x284
01-01-2014, 02:10 AM
It is truly ridiculous to rely on a safety of any kind to make the gun "safe", and I think you know everyone on this site fully appreciates that.

For those who like the added layer of safety (as I do, for hunting), it is not an issue so much of actual safety, but having more confidence that I am not touching the trigger too heavily before making the shot. In a state of excitement, I know I can feel the accutrigger's silly blade and touch it a bit before taking up the slack before the actual trigger pull starts.

If you don't "get" that, or "like it", again, I say, "Who gives a RAT's A**"?

Unless congress threatens to require them, it just doesn't matter, now does it?

I don't know if the blade on the trigger is silly, but this thread is the silliest I've ever read on any forum.

You obviously haven't read the "What does .223AI mean" thread on 24hourcampfire then! That thread has over 50 MILLION views though!

ALL of my rifles are for hunting and I prefer familiarity borne of practice and an ability to remain calm in exciting situations over mechanical contrivances.

Happy New Year and may 2014 bring you the greatest of good fortune.

foxx
01-01-2014, 02:18 AM
Right.

On all counts.

:)

pdog06
01-01-2014, 07:50 AM
think weve discussed enough here.

This really has turned into the stupidest argument ive seen in a while.