PDA

View Full Version : RFI about Savage 110 in .308 Win

0311Marine
12-08-2013, 11:41 AM
I purchased a Savage Model 110 in the latter 90's, and am trying to get help on finding out what model 110 it is. I've seen so many different models and dont know which one i have. It does not have the accu-trigger nor the removable mag floorplate. It is chambered in .308win with the wood stock. I have had it for years and only put maybe 25 down the pipe. Any help would be great on this.

bootsmcguire
12-09-2013, 12:04 AM
I purchased a Savage Model 110 in the latter 90's, and am trying to get help on finding out what model 110 it is. I've seen so many different models and dont know which one i have. It does not have the accu-trigger nor the removable mag floorplate. It is chambered in .308win with the wood stock. I have had it for years and only put maybe 25 down the pipe. Any help would be great on this.

Is it a 10 or a 110? It should be stamped on the barrel.

What is the screw spacing between the bolts on the action? If its one of the older Long actions with the short mag box then the screw spacing should be 5.062" and if its a Short Action it is going to be 4.27".

What you have is most likely a 10-GNS or a 110-GNS.

0311Marine
12-12-2013, 01:55 AM
Thanks bro, it is stamped 110 followed by .308, but none of the letters present on the rifle. It is a long action with the internal box mag that i believe holds five rounds. If it in fact is a GNS do you happen to know where i could find the value on this rifle? It is in pristene condition, just dont have the need for this caliber. I am wanting to put it online to sell and would like to get a fairmarket price.

Thanks Again,
Marty

bootsmcguire
12-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Thanks bro, it is stamped 110 followed by .308, but none of the letters present on the rifle. It is a long action with the internal box mag that i believe holds five rounds. If it in fact is a GNS do you happen to know where i could find the value on this rifle? It is in pristene condition, just dont have the need for this caliber. I am wanting to put it online to sell and would like to get a fairmarket price.

Thanks Again,
Marty

Due to new site rules I really cannot answer that as far as value, I would go on gunbroker.com or similar sites and see what they are going for on there. The GNS just means that's its a wood stock and no sights.