PDA

View Full Version : B-Mag Series: Savage B.MAG Survey

Eric Mayer
12-09-2013, 02:48 PM
This is a link to a Savage B.MAG survey asking some basic questions:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7WBM8TQ

It should not take more than a minute or two to complete. This is not connected with Savage Arms in any way.

Please do not take this survey if you do not own a B.MAG, or if you already took it (we've had 66 responses so far). It will ruin the entire point of gathering this information and make the survey worthless.

I will post the results when we reach #100 responses, or at the end of this week (which ever comes first).

Thanks!

Eric :cool:

12-09-2013, 03:30 PM
The gun is a tack driver however Savage Arms dropped the ball when it comes to the stock to barrel alignment. I contacted Savage and then sent a UPS pickup tag, gun was returned to them repairs. Two weeks later I received the gun back with the same problem. They checked the headspace, test fired the gun but ignored the issue it went back for. I contacted them again and stirred the hornets nest. Got a reply last Thursday from someone in management who said they were sending another UPS tag and will review the matter again. Really, if this is as good as Savage can do then they lost the contest. Right now I rate the company poorly.

n4ue
12-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Thanks Eric....

ron