PDA

View Full Version : Axis stock - emblem missing

sgruchy
11-20-2013, 11:47 AM
Hello Axis shooters,

Has anyone had the savage emblem (located at the base of the grip on the factory stock) fall out from shooting? I'm assuming that's what happened to mine and it has disappeared.. With such an already flexible stock, I feel like this may increase the flexing and potentially cause problems...So next question, does anyone know how I can get a new emblem to stick in there without buying a new factory or aftermarket stock?
Sgruchy

RP12
11-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Call Savage, they should send one out for noth'in. I lost one out of a TC Venture stock, I have been waiting for 3+ months now for them to send it. You will have better luck with Savage.

sgruchy
11-21-2013, 01:36 PM
Thank you RP12 - I did call Savage and they are going to ship me one out no charge! They said it might take a couple-few weeks, but I'm fine with that. It was actually the whole grip cap missing, not just the emblem. I was hesitant to call them at first because I bought the rifle used and didn't know anything about the warranty, etc. Thanks again.

And thanks to thomae for editing my post and re-posting... I have read the rules a little better now..

RP12
11-21-2013, 07:24 PM
No problem, I'm glad it worked out for you.

thomae
11-21-2013, 10:13 PM
One of the many services I provide.