PDA

View Full Version : Savage 220: Boyd's Stock For Savage 220 Slug Gun

goinssr
10-10-2013, 08:58 PM
I send a request to Boyd's for a fully finished stock for our 220 slug guns. I have noticed that there has been a lot of conversation here on this subject lately but the only solution seems to be buy a stock for a LA 110 blind magazine and have it inleted for the different sized bottom metal or buy a McMillan HTG for mucho $$$.

The response I got was promising. I was told that Savage Shooters has a lot of influence with Boyd's and it could very well happen if there was enough interest. If there was enough interest in 20-30 units then it would be a solid start to convince their engineering department to get busy with the design. This would be a much easier and cheaper road to go down rather than to buy a 110 stock and then pay to have it inleted and the barrel channel opened up.

I will be the first to throw my name in the pot so if there are 19-29 more out there that would be interested then please respond so I can get the message to Boyd's. This would not only serve us well to get this stock in their inventory but it would be available for future owners of the 220 as well.