PDA

View Full Version : Mark I/II/93R: Disappointing MKII Accuracy

Pages : 1 2 [3]

justinp61
03-06-2014, 05:09 PM
The bottom metal is the flat piece of metal on the bottom of the stock that the magazine goes through. The factory piece is not much stronger than a piece of paper. One of the action screws goes through the bottom metal, a thicker bottom metal spreads the torque load and helps provides a more solid foundation for the action.

Jack1
03-13-2014, 05:28 PM
You should try different ammo.
Rimfire rifles are notorious for being picky about what ammo works in any particular rifle.

You and I could have the exact same model of rifle and yours will shoot better with a different ammo than mine.

Don't know why...

I shoot a Savage BSEV and could not agree more with your comments on different ammo. I have had the worse results with Winchester, not bad with CCI standard velocity and Ely Sport but the best with Ely Match. I think you can get Ely ammo on your side of the 'pond'. I'm always ready to listen to other suggestions

Best
Jack

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p13/Grovesie1/5roundwallhanger24thSept_zps0796808c.jpg

bloodhawke83
03-13-2014, 05:36 PM
I took mine out to 300 yards, maxed out the scope.. :( gonna need a new scope base with 20 moa. which ones work? i got the TR.

tammons
03-13-2014, 06:44 PM
EGW makes a 20 moa scope