PDA

View Full Version : Laminate replacement for AXIS - BOYDS

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Axtell3
10-09-2013, 07:11 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I built my own, but the laminate I made didn't come out as nice as I'd like. So I'll be ordering one. Nice video too.

Predator53
10-09-2013, 07:24 PM
So my 243 would be a short action?..I want Forrest Camo thumbhole....inside measurement of mounting screws 4.280 or so?

deaddeerwalking
10-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Any idea when & if left hand will be available ?

LoneWolf
10-09-2013, 08:11 PM
Any idea when & if left hand will be available ?

I would message Jen and find out.

stangfish
10-09-2013, 08:18 PM
The actions are the same for short and long. The provisions for the magazine is what is different. 243 = short action

jasta
10-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Hi Jen

I ordered one today and its being shipped to Australia, will there be any long delays shipping to Oz?

Cheers

Jas

Ps: Why are there restrictions on orders over 99$ for international shipping?

Our inventory system is on the fritz right now - THERE IS INVENTORY! Orders will SHIP THIS WEEK!!!

Happy Shooting - Jen

sales@boydsgunstocks
10-09-2013, 10:38 PM
Jas,

First I would like to thank you for your recent purchase from Boyds! We truly appreciate your business!!

You shouldn't expect any significant delays in receiving your stock - typical international shipping takes anywhere from 15-25 days (sometimes folks are pleasantly surprised and receive it sooner!)

ITAR & the Federal Government set the rules & regs regarding export limits, we would love to be able to ship any amount to our international friends - unfortunately this is not an option at this time! What I can recommend is watching the Sponsor/Vendor Announcement section on SS for any special pricing/promos or liquidated inventory at rock bottom prices.

Have a great one,

Jen

Hi Jen

I ordered one today and its being shipped to Australia, will there be any long delays shipping to Oz?

Cheers

Jas

Ps: Why are there restrictions on orders over 99$ for international shipping?

snipersyn
10-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Good job, Boyd's!
Looks like only the Classic variations are left in stock =(
Really wanted a Prairie Hunter.
Oh well, I'll wait until the second batches are released.
In the meanwhile, for those that receive their stocks, post photos ASAP!
Cheers.

sales@boydsgunstocks
10-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Please still place your orders - Axis stocks are still coming out of assembly and will be ready to ship everyday as it comes into inventory. Orders will ship to whoever placed their orders first...DON'T WAIT FOR THE PART TO SAY "IN STOCK"

Best Regards & Happy Shooting - Jen

P.S. Thanks to all who have already placed orders either online or by phone - you made yesterday very exciting for all of us here at Boyds'!!

Good job, Boyd's!
Looks like only the Classic variations are left in stock =(
Really wanted a Prairie Hunter.
Oh well, I'll wait until the second batches are released.
In the meanwhile, for those that receive their stocks, post photos ASAP!
Cheers.

GeorgeS
10-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Will these be made available in LEFT-hand configuration?

mbogo

2fast4u
10-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Will the axis stocks be available for left shooters also?

sales@boydsgunstocks
10-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Check out the Vendor Announcements here on SS - there is a poll there requesting input on demand for a LH option :-)

2fast4u
10-10-2013, 03:38 PM
For some reasons I can't access the Vendor Announcements part here, but I'm very interested in a lefty version of either the Classic or Praire stocks for the Axis.

LoneWolf
10-10-2013, 04:23 PM

SSS's Axis Pro Hunter is available in left handed models.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

sales@boydsgunstocks
10-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Sorry to hear you can't post/access it - and it has been noted that you and many others are interested :rolleyes:

For some reasons I can't access the Vendor Announcements part here, but I'm very interested in a lefty version of either the Classic or Praire stocks for the Axis.

J.Baker
10-10-2013, 05:52 PM

Should be fixed now.

http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?29139-Left-Hand-Axis-Shooters-Is-there-desire-for-a-Boyds-replacement-stock

jeffman3
10-10-2013, 07:29 PM
I have decided that a 25-06 rem, or 7-08 rem, Axis is in my future. (I have a bad shoulder, and need something mild, but not too mild! :P ) A Boyds' stock is Paramount, as well as a trigger. This will be my "go to" deer rifle! I will save the Stevens 200 for a future build, that will include a match barrel, and all the extras, for the paper punching! :) ---- Right now I need a "meat maker" and Boyds' have made this decision for me. Thank you! , Thank you!, Thank you! ,Thank you! :)

jasta
10-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Thank you Jen
I have ordered before and the shipping only took about 10 days, only asking because of the rush on orders that I imagine you would get. Thats a shame about the export regs as I would of liked the stippling to set it off.

I have also put links to the Axis stocks on some Aussie forums and I'm sure you will get more downunder orders.

Thanks again and pix will be posted.

Cheers

Jas

Jas,

First I would like to thank you for your recent purchase from Boyds! We truly appreciate your business!!

You shouldn't expect any significant delays in receiving your stock - typical international shipping takes anywhere from 15-25 days (sometimes folks are pleasantly surprised and receive it sooner!)

ITAR & the Federal Government set the rules & regs regarding export limits, we would love to be able to ship any amount to our international friends - unfortunately this is not an option at this time! What I can recommend is watching the Sponsor/Vendor Announcement section on SS for any special pricing/promos or liquidated inventory at rock bottom prices.

Have a great one,

Jen

sales@boydsgunstocks
10-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Hopefully you receive this one just as quick!! Thank you for spreading the word in Australia - ya'll won't be disappointed!!

Have a great evening and looking forward to seeing everyones build pics that will start popping up very, very soon!!!

Jen

Thank you Jen
I have ordered before and the shipping only took about 10 days, only asking because of the rush on orders that I imagine you would get. Thats a shame about the export regs as I would of liked the stippling to set it off.

I have also put links to the Axis stocks on some Aussie forums and I'm sure you will get more downunder orders.

Thanks again and pix will be posted.

Cheers

Jas

mpeters
10-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Do you guys have any plan to produce a more tactical style stock? That's really the route I would like to go with my gun but if I can't get one more the axis I would go with a thumb hole which I know you just came out with.