PDA

View Full Version : Patience Grasshopper

gaakwalch
10-01-2013, 05:15 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Gun purchased. Must wait 24 hours before taking home. Can't get to store next two evening to pick up. Earliest I could pickup is 9:00am on Thursday! I work nights. 7:00am Thursday is my 5:00 Friday(if you understand that..good) Meeting for work as daywalkers don't want meetings scheduled at 2am for 10am. Gunshop is 15 minutes from home. So. Store opens at 9am. Be at gun desk 9:03. They check all their paperwork and walk me to front. Must buy ammo(unless i go do that today..hummm) Out the door at 9:15. Home by 9:30. Unpacked and on bench by 9:40. Meeting is a "call" which means I can get all cleaned and oiled during meeting. Meeting done at 11am. Range by 11:30. I hate waiting on getting to shoot new gun.

big honkin jeep
10-01-2013, 11:09 AM
Though your location isn't listed, if you purchased a gun and have to wait to pick it up I'd say you need to relocate to a more 2A friendly area. If for nothing else for piece of mind that all your officials aren't misinformed.
I hope it's a shooter, Good luck

223 4 me
10-01-2013, 12:18 PM
LOL, no waiting where I live, but man can I relate in terms of ordering after market goodies. I've been know to track a package on line 3 times a day. haha great story.