PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the wireless target camera setup thread?

missed
09-25-2013, 04:29 PM
What happened to it? I was fixing to go buy some stuff and get rolling on it and the thread is gone, I have searched and searched for it. :help::help::help::help::help:

stangfish
09-25-2013, 07:16 PM
I think all of that useless stuff was jettisoned.

missed
09-25-2013, 07:19 PM
The raspberry pi setup with the wifi was trick. I ordered a board and camera board today and the wifi antenna. I'll get the code figured out one way or the other.

J.Baker
09-26-2013, 02:16 AM
Well, for starters you're looking in the wrong board - the DIY one was in the Off-Topic board. However, it appears it erroneously got deleted with the purge of outdated posts last week - that or it hadn't been replied to in more than a year and warranted removal which can't be right as I remember it being active in the last couple months. The only one I could find doing a quick search was this one:

http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?13965-Wireless-Target-Cam-Equipment-List&highlight=Wireless

missed
09-26-2013, 06:52 AM
Yeah that wasn't the one, this one had posts from a couple months ago. I searched and searched, I thought there was an article on it too. He had the majority of the rig in a ammo box. I thought I had some pm with him I'll have to look harder.