PDA

View Full Version : Accustock replacement options - current list

nwg
02-16-2010, 05:07 AM
Hello everyone! Had to make a new account as I can't remember my old one! Really can't thank the members enough for all the help you guys provide!

I would like to get a current, up to date list of aftermarket Accustock replacement stocks going. I know many people are a bit lost when it comes to trying to figure out exactly what will work on the new breed of Savage actions and how to place an order with correct action screw spacing, magazine / bottom metal configs, ect. I am one of these people! I love to build rifles on the Savage action and was more than happy with the Accutrigger and detachable mag set up. Guess it's time to get with the times and figure out the new game.

I am guessing that any current aftermarket stocks will be inletted to fit the Accustock system but not use the wedge itself, rather bolt in like all current stock systems.

Any help is greatly helpful! I hope this will help others who wish to add a custom touch to there new Accustock rifles.

Nate D

Budweiser360
02-16-2010, 06:39 PM
The only thing you need to know is your action screw spacing and mag details, centerfeed, stagger, DBM...

The accu-stock has no special dimensions that makes it different than any other of the savage rifles. If its a 4.4" spacing short action centerfeed, it will fit any other stock with the same profiles.

82boy
02-17-2010, 01:10 AM
The accu-stock has a different bolt release. Sharp Shooter Supply can inlet a stock to fit it exactly.