PDA

View Full Version : Article: Savage Axis Build: Finishing Touches

J.Baker
09-09-2013, 07:56 AM
You can view the page at http://www.savageshooters.com/content.php?253-Savage-Axis-Build-Finishing-Touches

cheapshot
09-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks so much for detailing this build. As soon as some stocks hit the market I believe we will see the popularity of this action skyrocket!

navyman
09-10-2013, 06:12 PM
. Talked to Boyd's today and there working on the same thing. said that once they get going it should be around December till first sales. I'm giving my stock duplicator a work out this weekend . I cant wait that long. Great Build keep them coming. P.S. Midway has green mountain barrels in stock.

sales@boydsgunstocks
09-27-2013, 09:56 AM
I can assure you that Christmas may come in October this year - so make your wish list early!!!

. Talked to Boyd's today and there working on the same thing. said that once they get going it should be around December till first sales. I'm giving my stock duplicator a work out this weekend . I cant wait that long. Great Build keep them coming. P.S. Midway has green mountain barrels in stock.

LoneWolf
10-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Word is out. Sharp Shooter Supply is the manufacturer of the Axis Pro Hunter Stock and has a few dozen ready to ship. I just received this word via email this morning!