PDA

View Full Version : B-Mag Series: Maybe not a "new" thread, but one happy B Mag shooter!!!

n4ue
08-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Hi. I have posted about my new B Mag before. I took it out for the second time today. The first time, it wore a new Weaver 4-16 Kaspa scope. What a POS!!!!
I was NOT thrilled with the overall results. Today, I shot it again (15 rounds) and sighted it in with a new Redfield Revenge 6-18. I (personally) feel this is the perfect combination (for me).. YMMV.......

I have a bunch of scopes that range from $39 to $600. This RR, is without a doubt, the best bang for the $, I have seen.
The glass is excellent and my buddy shot a 4 shot group (at 50 yds) that you could cover with a dime. Since this rifle has < 30 rounds through it, I was amazed. (25 gr bullets)..... The bbl was pretty dirty, but a couple of passes with Kroil and some hBN and all was well.
Although ammo may be in short supply, this is going to be THE gun in the near future.... In my 'humble' opinion...
My boss has one on order, he just doesn't know it yet! ha ha

be safe

ron

Zinzrah
08-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Congrats on the results with the new scope. My scope is arriving today and I can't wait to shoot my new rifle that I have had since mid July lol. I ended up purchasing a Mueller 4-14x40 Adjustable Objective APV scope. It only cost me $125 but this scope is receiving rave reviews just about anywhere. I will for sure post a report on it.

Cheers,
-Zinzrah

Zinzrah
08-20-2013, 02:23 PM
And scope just got here!

n4ue
08-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Hi, good choice on the scope. I have a Mueller 8.5-25X50 SF on one of my 223 Axis rifles and love it. The glass is excellent and for the (lack of PD) shooting I do here in the Sunshine State, I am VERY, very happy!!!

Good luck, and be safe!!!

ron