PDA

View Full Version : How To Fit More Powder Into A Case

Pages : 1 2 [3]

FW Conch
09-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Thanks Dean. The only reason I shoot paper is to be ready and confident when I put the cross hairs on my next buck. When that time comes, I don't consider anything else, put the cross hairs on the vitals, know that is were the boolit will hit, and touch it off. Because of prior preparation, that's been working for a lot of years. The next month or so, I will get the opportunity to try some of your methods. Of course I will work up slowly, but it will be interesting. I think it could be just the thing to get some of the boat tails I have, grouping better.
Thanks again ...... Jim

scope eye
09-12-2013, 11:54 AM
My pleasure Jim, I tell you I don't know why, but I can't seem to keep my concentration long enough to put 3 holes in a piece of paper, but I tell you if I sweep across a varmint or some other target, as soon as it hits the crosshairs it's just a natural reaction I pull the trigger, I never sweep back and forth or up and down that is when you really start wondering, when me and my buddies are squirrel hunting, and when he starts running and tapping trees, and everyone has there rifles down, waiting to see where he will stop, that's where I come in and get him in on the fly, then that's when the belly aching starts, "hey that one was suppose to be mine" well it didn't look like you were after him just watching him get away. Tough

Dean