PDA

View Full Version : Stocky's Stocks still in bussiness?

hogsniper
02-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Been trying to call Stocky's since yesterday & all I get is a full voice mail box. Have called 6 times between hours of 10 am & 6pm eastern. Same thing today. Anybody know if they are still around?

Thx,
HS

TechHunter
02-09-2010, 05:01 PM
I just bought a stock from them a week ago, got thru to them with no problems.

Deserthunter
02-09-2010, 08:00 PM
I think all the stock makers or at least most are very busy.... I can't seem to get through to Richards either......... Anyone know where I can order a Laminated Thumbhole (Forest Camo)of a 12FLV (left-handed, varmint)?

rjtfroggy
02-09-2010, 10:52 PM
deserthunter try numrich gun parts.

Stocky
04-11-2010, 01:42 PM
We installed new phone lines so hopefully that will help. If there's ever an issue getting thru please simply take a moment to email Stockys@stockysstocks.com with your phone ##. That address goes to the entire staff.

The issue is everybody always seems to call at once so all the lines get tied up at same time -- emailing your phone number allows us to call you back our earliest opportunity and therefore take the necessary time to answer your questions!

Thanks,

Don

lostart
04-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Well Don, you just earned my business when I am ready to buy. I think that everyone here can appreciate the effort to clear these things up. Good work.

CL1KKL4C
04-13-2010, 02:16 AM
Indeed! and as I'm sure you've all heard before.. lightning fast shipping!! Just got my Stocky's stock and I couldn't be more pleased with the service. I'll definitely be doing business with Stocky's again.