PDA

View Full Version : Look what I got today!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

pdog06
07-31-2013, 10:43 PM
Ya know guys, you all should know the rules by now for dealing outside the classifieds in the open forum. If not you need to re-read the rules. I was watching this thread closely and knew I shoulda locked it once the op mentioned he might just sell it, but I let it go cause nobody crossed the line at that time and were just giving the op different scenarios. I go to work and BAM, guys start trying to buy it when it isn't even listed for sale! It is just a shame that this keeps happening. To the original poster, sorry someone had to ruin your thread. Just be sure if/when you decide to sell it that it gets listed in the correct place.

n10sivern
07-31-2013, 10:53 PM
I apologize. I was not using this as an advertisement. I was just trying to figure out what my options with it would be as I had no desire to use it as is. I decided the 338 build and expense wasn't for me and chose to sell it. I tried to find a way to delete/close this thread myself like you can do on some forums, but I couldn't find a way. I was going to get rid of it because I saw it heading in the wrong direction, and I didn't want the mods to think I intended for that to happen. It is posted for sale in the correct area. If you don't mind deleting/locking this thread, I would appreciate it.

Apache
08-01-2013, 12:17 AM
As per your request it's locked now.