PDA

View Full Version : news on stocks for the axis

lotusboyrulz
07-25-2013, 10:44 PM
so today i was talking with jen from boyds gun stocks and and i asked about a axis stock and she said this
"Good Morning ***** - unfortunately at this time there is not an aftermarket stock available for the Axis - but please hold tight as we are hoping to have a stock available by the end of the year!!! Best Regards - Jen"
so im hoping that there will be a drop in stock by the end of this year.

homer76
07-25-2013, 11:15 PM
so im hoping that there will be a drop in stock by the end of this year.

I am hoping as well. If they brought out an Axis stock that would certainly be an improvement over how long it took them to come with a centerfeed stock.

J.Baker
07-26-2013, 05:59 AM
I am hoping as well. If they brought out an Axis stock that would certainly be an improvement over how long it took them to come with a centerfeed stock.

I don't see where their development has been any faster in this regard as this is year three (technically the 4th) for the Axis being offered. Also remember that the centerfeed 110's required 4 different pattern to be made, two (long and short actions) for blind magazines and two for DBM/HFP equipped models. With the Axis there's only two patterns needed - short or long magazine box inlet.

stingray
08-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Keep hoping guys, but I doubt you will ever see a stock from Boyd's They have been using the "by the end of the year" claim for the two years I have been interested in replacing my Axis stock.

afartinthewind
08-29-2013, 12:49 AM
My fingers are crossed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)