PDA

View Full Version : Those of you, with B&C Medalist Stocks!

Pages : 1 [2]

Blue Avenger
02-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Dang, my H-S Precision has no cast at all, either way, so I got so mad I through it in a dumpster. New B&C on order.
Mike.
Mike, pull it back out and put the recoil pad loose and slide the recoil pad off to the side a 1/4"
option #2 bricks an heat, put it up in the garage rafters for a couple years. It will come around eventually.

pdog06
02-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Dang, my H-S Precision has no cast at all, either way, so I got so mad I through it in a dumpster. New B&C on order.
Mike.

LOL

The cast on these stocks isnt even enough to make an issue about IMO.

Blue Avenger
02-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Mike.

The cast on these stocks isnt even enough to make an issue about IMO.
is to, or we wouldn't be disCUSSIN it. we would all be in a state run facility with cabin fever IV drips to our arms. Anyone know it there is anything good in them?
duramax I looked at looks straight

Tightgroups
02-11-2010, 12:23 AM
I cant believe this thread is still going, some of you guys, (me included) are terrible. ;D
I forgot which dumpster it was.

But I must admit, I do have a B&C Medallist, (maybe the first, as it only cost $100. new), and its under my 22BR, and painted Purple. Don't know if its a cast on or off, with my lock its neither, remember its an early model. But it always shoots to the south, I mean left, when im in the norther hemisphere anyway. And I didn't have it when I went down to the Galapagos Islands for 4 weeks, so maybe its a Cast Off ? And I'm right handed?.
Mike.

loaders_loft
02-13-2010, 12:46 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/JDG357/001-1.jpg

Can I find one of these medalist tactical stocks for a 110 Action (long action)???

jdg
02-13-2010, 09:27 AM
Can I find one of these medalist tactical stocks for a 110 Action (long action)???
[/quote]

Don't see it for the LA savages, but heres what they offer.
http://www.stockysstocks.com/servlet/the-33/medalist-aluminum-bedding-block/Detail