PDA

View Full Version : Stockys Stocks

dogman
06-13-2013, 06:58 AM
Anyone else experiencing long wait times for back-ordered stocks? I placed an order for an H&S Precision PSV118 a few months ago and I haven't heard a thing. Is this normal? Thanks:o

Savage13
06-13-2013, 01:58 PM
A VERY quick look at the stockys website shows that evey color on the list for that PSV118 is still out of stock at this time.

Also this is right off of their sight

Most In Stock orders will be shipped Same Business day (before 3pm ET).
These are identified with a green "In Stock" label below. This page lists everything on hand. If does not indicate in stock, you can
backorder at the sale price if you are willing to wait. Average backorder periods are estimates based on recent experience, if you want
to know what to expect read this or call. Nobody can get stocks shipped faster,every order is placed real-time with the factory upon
check out and shipped out the same day it arrives here. If time is a factor please call or email us before ordering and we can often
make it happen but we need to know beforehand what you need! Communication is the key to your satisfaction!

From what I am seeing on the sight there if you openly communicate with them by calling them they may be able to work with you on the situatuion at hand.

Also the part that i have bolded in the previous section lead to this page with the following information
H-S Precision Stocks: Fixed stocks run about 4-8 months currently, adjustables also. During peak government demand they may go well beyond, even double the usual quoted periods. They ARE worth the wait if necessary. DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THEIR WEB SITE STATES IT IS OUT OF DATE. We have had many PO's come in faster. In our experience any number that anyone quotes is a guess at best, they can and do change without notice. We have perpetual open orders scheduled to arrive in black, tan web and olive web, but if you want a custom spiderweb color call or email us before ordering and we can sometimes get an incoming stock painted a different color for you to save time. Be sure to add more production time for custom features like forend rails, high-end colors and length adjustment, these are always one-offs and made from scratch as time allows. As mentioned we keep the keep the best sellers on perpetual order at the factory in the textured black, tan and olive spiderweb finishes in an effort to keep your wait shorter than that, but we'd rather be heroes than villains so plan on the worst and we'll do our best to surprise you.

dogman
06-13-2013, 04:00 PM
I've heard back from Kim already. Thanks for the quick response. Should be on its way soon!

din
06-14-2013, 01:59 AM
As long as mine's closer to the 4 than the 8 I'll be happy. Sitting right at two months since I've ordered now and I'm stupid excited, about the last thing I'm waiting on for my build.