PDA

View Full Version : score match at Livonia, IN June 29th

kenickie22
05-29-2013, 07:29 PM
We're having a Varmint Hunters style score match at Livonia, IN (GPS coordinates 38° 30' 59" N, 86° 15' 10" W) on Saturday, June 29th, with practice on Friday. The cost is $30 for the first gun, and $15 for the second. $10 for each gun goes to the club, and everything else goes to the top shooters after expenses.

My registration forms exceed the file size limitations of this forum - please e-mail me at kyle.nicol@gmail.com if you are interested.

We will shoot at 10 shots for score each at 100yds and 300yds. Preparation period is 2 minutes, sighter period is 3 minutes (unlimited), and Record period is 10 minutes. Only 10 rounds allowed on the bench for each record period.

FACTORY CLASS: Must be factory production receiver, stock, barrel and chamber. May be any factory chambered caliber 30 caliber (.308) or less. Allowed modifications from pure factory are: Trigger may be aftermarket, receiver may be bedded, and barrel may be re-crowned. No aftermarket muzzle brakes in the factory class. Any scope and mount is acceptable. Guns with flat bottom forearms are not allowed in the Factory class. No altered factory stocks. No stock with forearm over 2.3” wide. No forearm stabilizers such as Accuracy Asset. No “custom shop” rifles: i.e. 40X, Cooper, Kimber, Dakota, Lazzaroni, and Nesika.

CUSTOM CLASS: Rifles not qualifying for the Factory Class. Twenty-five pound weight limit (25#), including scope. Must be 30 caliber (.308) or less. No rail guns. No “clam shell” muzzle brakes allowed. Rifle must be carried to the line in one piece and be capable of being fired from the shoulder.

YOUTH CLASS: Under age 18yrs. $5 per gun. All youth fees will be returned to top youth shooter(s).

Inquiries/email: kyle.nicol@gmail.com