View Full Version : Firing pin spring weight as issued from Savage

Pages : 1 2 [3]

mgs44mag
02-01-2010, 10:39 PM
:D :D :D

You would be surprized!!!

desertdog
02-01-2010, 11:39 PM
just shoot it and have fun! here's a easy one put a six inch target up at 50 yrds,100 yrds,150 yrds,200yrds off hand or bipod? lets see the pics? let us know? 8) dd

Smokepole
02-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Couldn't do much in stock trim on mine to increase cocking on closing. Turns out the bottom leg of the sear isn't long enough to make the necessary adjustments. That's part of the reason the cocking ramp has to be recut. It places the cocking button back in a location where some cocking on closing can occur and the sear tab can still contact the trigger properly.

mgs44mag
02-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Not sure why you needed to edit most of your posts on this thread Smokepole. That's okay though. Arrogence and ignorance are pure bliss in the eye of the beholder, wouldn't you say? Now, I could edit my post to make myself look superior but I am who I am.

TheShootist1894
02-04-2010, 01:31 AM
Surely he wont let someone else get the last word now. . .. ;)

boater
02-05-2010, 06:33 PM
This is my first post here.... I have gotten a lot of good info from this site & my thanks to all for the benifit I've gained. This forum is typically shares info freely & discusses all subjects with a reasonably open mind. The only exception seems to be any issue relating to T&T actions. I would not suggest that a person share ANY info, to the detriment of his business. Thats just not wise. But it seems that there is a hesitance/resistance for people unrelated to the business to discuss things related to T&Ting an action. What little I've learned about it, I've gotten from non-Savage websites. I hope that someday I'll know enough to participate more & help others, as I've been helped. I'm not sure I'll ever bring up any thing related to T&T here though.......
Feel free to pile on me now..........