PDA

View Full Version : Recomendation: ReamerRentals

brasse
04-27-2013, 09:19 PM
Ordered a Go and No GO 6.5 Creedmoor from Reamer rentals. Ordered at 9 am, shipped that day. Five dollars each plus $14 for shipping round trip. They give you three business days. Took 15 minutes for my first time, and that was triple checking.

Now the hard part, finding a PO box to put their return box in.:der:

stangfish
04-28-2013, 12:13 AM
Try the post office

brasse
04-28-2013, 01:20 AM
Not many Post Offices near me in Las Vegas, closest is 5-7 miles away. Dozens of FedEx and UPS nearby.

65impala
04-28-2013, 01:25 AM
Not many Post Offices near me in Las Vegas, closest is 5-7 miles away. Dozens of FedEx and UPS nearby.

Please understand that I'm not making fun of you, but this cracks me up! I live 35 miles from the nearest fast food place, 7 miles from the nearest fuel (only open during the day M-F) and about ten miles from the nearest post office with the second closest one being 36 miles away! If I want a beer or soda or anything that requires a store and it's after 8PM I am out of luck unless I want to drive 70 miles round trip to get it :)

Back on topic, I have used ReamerRentals several times and their reamers have always been sharp, accurate and the customer service top notch!

BillPa
04-28-2013, 09:37 AM
I use 4D. For one reason its a full seven days "In your hand" , it doesn't include to or from shipping.

http://www.4-dproducts.com/index.php

Bill

65impala
04-28-2013, 10:46 AM
I looked at them when I was doing my K hornet rechamber, but it was cheaper to go through RR and if you want to keep it longer an exta $10 will let you keep it for two weeks ;)

Still, either are good to deal with from what I have seen.

Apache
04-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Please understand that I'm not making fun of you, but this cracks me up! I live 35 miles from the nearest fast food place, 7 miles from the nearest fuel (only open during the day M-F) and about ten miles from the nearest post office with the second closest one being 36 miles away! If I want a beer or soda or anything that requires a store and it's after 8PM I am out of luck unless I want to drive 70 miles round trip to get it :)

Back on topic, I have used ReamerRentals several times and their reamers have always been sharp, accurate and the customer service top notch!

SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN TO ME!!!!!! :p

65impala
04-29-2013, 08:49 PM
It can be heaven, but it can be the other place too. For instance, it was sunny and 72 yesterday, today the wind is cranking through at 60mph and tomorrow it'll snow and be in the low 30's for a high temp. I kinda mis spring summer and fall....

Apache
04-29-2013, 09:08 PM
It was 85 here today and you can feel the mugginess of deep summer starting to seep in already.........it won't leave until the end of October or early November.....

You could say it's as hot as he!! here but he!! isn't this humid!!! The humidy keeps it from bursting into flames. The dreaded Louisiana summer is nigh.

Kinda funny how we always wish we lived somewhere else..............until we do! :o

65impala
04-29-2013, 09:41 PM
For sure. I fell in love with WY while visiting here back in 1994 then moved out here in 2002. I loved it for the first six or eight years, but the last few years I sure have been missing the Appalachain mountains of northeast GA where I'm from. :)

brasse
04-29-2013, 10:20 PM
I love Why-oming, esp. the Pinedale area. Fished there many years, and the speed deer are so plentiful you often see hundreds in a day. Of course when hunting season opens they disappear completely.

Most of the Western States have problems with the Postal system as in pest control. To mail anything that involves using a human, you have to stand behind a hundred non citizens who are all mailing money and other stuff back to the countries they slithered across. Almost worse than a Kommiefornia DMV line. I go to a PO maybe once a year.

Oh by the way it was 90 degrees in Las Vegas this Sunday, low winds and high humidity, about 4%. Gets down to 1-2% during the Summer.

Apache
04-29-2013, 10:30 PM
Have an Aunt and Uncle that live in Vegas, visited them when I was young with my parents many, many years ago one time in the summer.........and only one time!!!!

Now that place gets HOT!

Somewhere in the Rocky's there's a place that has my name on it.........if I could only find it. :p

Colorado USE to be the place I dreamed of until here recently......now you couldn't PAY me enough to go there anymore.

Opppps!

Sorry about the "rabbit trail"

:focus:

I've always had good luck with 4-D reamers.