PDA

View Full Version : Acquired a 16 Weath Warrior 7.82 Lazzeroni, looking for input

Littlebass
04-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Well my uncle and I jointly ended up owners of a Mod 16 weather warrior chambered in 7.82 Patriot. Joint venture with Lazzeroni back in the early 2000's as best I can tell from my internet research. Came with dies, 2 boxes of brass, 2 boxes of Lazzeroni ammo (priced at $110 ea on their website). Looks to be in like new condition, approx 40 rounds down the tube according to former owner. Just wandering if any of you have owned one of these, shot one, hand loaded for one, etc... I handload so this should be a fun project to play with but don't plan to shoot it much at $5 per round for factory ammo. This is a pre accutrigger rifle but the trigger doesn't feel too horrible although a little heavy. I own a Mod 10 Pred Max1 in 243 thats an absolute tack driver with basically anything you feed it (except 100gr pills) and I love the accutrigger/stock on it. Does anyone know if an accutrigger can be dropped into this older Mod 16? Thanks for any input.

wbm
04-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Not without modification. Why not just go with a trigger from Sharpshooter or another aftermarket?...lot's easier.

airdale
04-22-2013, 04:35 PM
Not without modification. Why not just go with a trigger from Sharpshooter or another aftermarket?...lot's easier.

Ditto that. My Timney was a snap to install.