PDA

View Full Version : lets see some pics

Pages : 1 [2]

plutonium
03-12-2013, 04:54 PM
This is my first attempt to make a rifle stock. Stock is made from Russian birch plywood,that`s where the layers of grain come from. Slow going but the duplicator helped a lot for the inletting.The duplicator is easier to build than the stock. If anyone here wants pics of how the duplicator is set up,you are more than welcome. IT would be really easy for anyone into woodworking to build it. the outside of the stock can also be shaped with the duplicator but I didn`t use it because I made mine a different shape than the axis

ok dude,,, was that a n-scale train set... i used to play with those too ..had it set up on half a pingpong table.... over 30 years ago... have you tried or used the trainz computer train layout ,,,,hours and hours of fun setting up industruies and laying track and building scenery by computer...also running over 20 trains on miles of track ...

mdewitt71
03-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Cool thread.... I would like to see more stock options for the Axis as well.

gerard488
03-15-2013, 09:54 PM
ok dude,,, was that a n-scale train set... i used to play with those too ..had it set up on half a pingpong table.... over 30 years ago... have you tried or used the trainz computer train layout ,,,,hours and hours of fun setting up industruies and laying track and building scenery by computer...also running over 20 trains on miles of track ...
Yep, It`s an N scale layout, lighted buildings and street lights, all led lights. Now that it`s finished, a lot of the fun is gone.

plutonium
03-17-2013, 02:34 PM
you are right .. you did a great job on layout from what i can see... have you tried the trainz software for the computer layout..????. hours and hours of fun build as many high scenery layouts with miles and miles of track ....one layout i built took 2 hours for a train 2 make a round trip ....and the software is so cheap .... you can see it on youtube oh i forgot boss you can drive these trains with the real controls that are in real trains trainz 12 the working parameters are very close to the real trains http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XelHX9tAzKE let me know what you think boss