PDA

View Full Version : Where to find bullets

acemisser
02-23-2013, 07:24 PM
So where can I find some Hornady or Sierra 168 grain match bullets

Or maybe some hornady 168 gr V Max.....Soon be time to start the

F class shoots...I hate horaders who try to rape you with higher prices..:thumb:

missed
02-23-2013, 07:51 PM
I ran across some 175g smk pulls I can shoot you the guys email. I bought 1000 of them. I got an email from midway that the Sierras were back in stock.

acemisser
02-23-2013, 08:22 PM
I ran across some 175g smk pulls I can shoot you the guys email. I bought 1000 of them. I got an email from midway that the Sierras were back in stock.

Thats I checked about an hour ago and they were all out of stock and no back orders..what are the pulls you mention?

wbm
02-23-2013, 08:39 PM
PM Sent

seanhagerty
02-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Here you go......powder valley has a good assortment of SMK's in stock.

Ready .....set....go!!!

missed
02-23-2013, 09:02 PM
y Boys, Hope all is well, Nick here from Northeast Target and Shooting Supply. I know many of you might be thinking, "Wow I haven't heard from him in a while" or the big question "when are .223 components arriving?" Suppliers have told me by the 2nd week of March I should have a large load come through, you will all be informed. As for the madness going on right now with supply, the two main factors are quite simple. The first is the most obvious. After the tragic events of Newtown, Ct the Obama administration and their allies are seizing the opportunity to push for more gun control. Panic buying and stockpiling amongst the shooting community have depleted supply tremendously. The second factor has compounded the problem to new heights. Its one that not everyone knows about but is starting to get around. The department of Homeland Security has ordered over 1 billion rounds of ammunition for reasons that some have begun to question. This has made it impossible for the major suppliers to meet the rising civilian demand in turn increasing price and reducing availability. Its even been said that at the height of the Iraq War US soldiers used 5.5 million rounds per month, based upon these figures the Department of Homeland Security has purchased enough ammunition to wage a full scale war for almost 30 years. When will this all loosen up? It is impossible to say. As soon as the government contracts are filled we should certainly see a drastic improvement. As for an actual time frame no one can tell. The only promise I can make is that I will NEVER gouge prices. As long as my cost remains the same so will yours. The only product that has experienced an increase are the 175 grain sierra match kings and I held the line as long as I could. Thanks for understanding, God bless and Good Shooting. -Nick

**********IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS FOR ORDERING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN STOCK********* DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL. COMPOSE A NEW MESSAGE TO MILSURPRELOADER@GMAIL.COM AS I CANNOT KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE RESPONSES THAT WILL BE LUMPED TOGETHER IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU DO NOT SEND A NEW EMAIL I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS AN ORDER.

Unless specified, prices do not include shipping, insurance, or paypal fee. Please inquire for final cost. I am only accepting paypal at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

In stock Items:

-m856 tracer .224 diameter 105.00 per k (must ship ups not post office)

-M80 ball 147 grain 30 caliber 201.00 per K

-Pulled 175 grain sierra match kings 201.00 per K

-Once fired 308 lake city brass 180.00 per K (all same heads LC87 or LC74)

-40 sw once fired brass 40.00 per K

-9mm once fired brass 35.00 per K

Out of stock:

-55 grain lead core, with cannelure .223 projectiles 105.00 Per K Sold out / Now taking pre-order payments on lots of 20k or more, limit of 50 k per customer.

-Lake city primed, never fired, pull down 308 brass 259.00 per K Arrival Unknown

The smk are pulls out of surplus ammo. There are slight puller marks and I know two people that shoot them and love them.

GaryB
02-23-2013, 11:17 PM
I found these too while looking for 224 bullets. Don't know if the price is good or not.

http://patsreloading.com/patsrel/prices.aspx?category=Bullets