PDA

View Full Version : DNZ Scope Mount

Vitalshot
01-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Aloha gang, first post here. I have a newer model Savage 111 in 30-06 with the internal mag. I am very happy with the rifle. I have already started making my own hand loads and getting some pretty nice groups. I love to tinker with my toys and this rifle should be no exception. I am ready to upgrade the Bushnell scope it came with to something with a little more magnification. I am looking at the Vortex Crossfire 4x12x50. I also want to get a DNZ mount while I'm at it but I'm not sure which model # to get. Has anyone here installed one of these mounts? does the one piece design get in the way of the loading the internal mag> or get in the way of ejections? Any others with Crossfires on thier 111s, or 111's with any feedback? Thanks folks.

01-15-2010, 01:47 AM
I use Dednutz on almost all my rifles. Rem 700 22-250, Savage 12 .204, CVA Kodiak Pro .50 cal, 3 Encore barrels, and my .444 Marlin. I had one on my Savage 116 7MM, but ended up selling that(wish I hadn't!!!), and now I have one for the Savage 6.5X284 I am building. They work great on every rifle I have put them on. Never had a problem with loading or ejecting. You can go directly to their website and order what ever you need. I wish I remembered the mod # of the one I had on my 116, it will be the same for your 111.