PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Pa Shootout(NEW DATE***NEW LOCATION**SAME FUN)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

ThorBird
05-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Yeah, you won't regret the kids Pete. Also, I don't want to forget the jug shoot up at Gordon's in Mid Sept.

Balljoint
05-06-2013, 10:50 AM
One word PICTURES please

justinc68
05-06-2013, 11:49 AM
This was only my second savage shooters shoot i was able to attend but i agree it was a great day. I just wish the range was closer to home and i could shoot there every day!

Thanks Mike and Dan for putting the day together. And i would attend another shoot later in the year. I just need time to get in some more 6.5 140gr VLDs for my creedmoor!

viper9696
05-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Justin. You have come a long way in a year!!!! You must have on hell of a good teacher!!!! And I'd bet that teacher is proud of his student!!

Balljoint
05-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Nobody BUT nobody took any PICTURES

12fv 308
05-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Sorry, BUT NO!!!! I took one or two of my Rifles. You can look on the ranges website and see the range itself. Sorry...
Nobody BUT nobody took any PICTURES

justinc68
05-10-2013, 08:47 AM
HAHA yes i did have an excellent teacher! I appreciate you answering all my questions at any given time of the day when i happen to think of something. I learned so much in one year. I think im addicted.

DennisPA
09-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Ok so I just read the last 10 pages of this thread and it sounds like you guys had a blast.

I read people suggesting doing one in October and I get all the way to the end and there is nothing about the next one?

Talk about busting my bubble!

I'm working on a 7 WSM for the Ridgway shoots and this would be a great testing ground. I know I'm new to the forum but if there is anything I can to encourage or help with the next shoot please let me know.

Silvercrow1
09-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Ok so I just read the last 10 pages of this thread and it sounds like you guys had a blast.

I read people suggesting doing one in October and I get all the way to the end and there is nothing about the next one?

Talk about busting my bubble!

I'm working on a 7 WSM for the Ridgway shoots and this would be a great testing ground. I know I'm new to the forum but if there is anything I can to encourage or help with the next shoot please let me know.

I live in Sellersville, Pa. (8 miles south of Quakertown) and ditto (ugh..I hate that word) what Dennis said. Semi-retired and would love to meet up with anyone to shoot and talk guns. Willing to help organize. make the coffee, get in the way....whatever! PM me anytime. Brian

Freepistol
09-21-2013, 08:04 AM
That would be great for me, too. I just got all the stuff for my Creedmoor and would love to see how it does at 500. I'd want a Sunday date so I could still Archery hunt.