PDA

View Full Version : trigger help

brianlt21
01-15-2013, 08:22 PM
I have an accu trigger and have nothing but problems with it most of them im sure are operator error but my question is can I remove the whole trigger group and install a regular Stevens model 200 group this gun is for hunting only and most times i can get the accu trigger to fire but sometimes I cannot and I now it will come back to bite me sometime when there is a nice shooter buck..

1S1K
01-16-2013, 02:46 AM
What is/are the problem(s)? It could be set too lght, you're not pulling straight back on the trigger, etc. . The AccuTrigger is a pretty nice piece of engineering, in my opinion, so if you can please state the exact problem as clearly as you can these guys can help you.

brianlt21
01-16-2013, 11:03 AM
If you don't pull the blade just right you will have to rack the bolt to try again to get it to go off

thirty06
01-16-2013, 11:40 AM
That's not an unusaul problem. The accu-trigger can take some getting used to. You can try tightening the pull some till you get used to it, but mainly just practice.
With that being said I don't care for the accu-trigger, never did feel right. I just replace it with an after market. You can just remove the blade but if you do and it's adjusted to low you WILL get a slam fire.