PDA

View Full Version : Bullberry Barrel Works

wch
01-15-2013, 05:02 AM
I ordered a 17 caliber form die from Bullberry last week, my order was taken by a very courteous gentleman and I received the (empty) envelope 3 days later.
Yep, the Post Office gremlins were at it again!
So, I emailed Bullberry and explained that I would want a reordered die in a box, so as to avoid a repetition of the gremlin-strike.
I got a very nice email from "Jean" at Bullberry, explaining that they thought the original package was "our mistake and I will send you a new die in a box, today-at no charge!"
This is customer service that goes above and beyond.
(I reported the loss to the Post Office and was told that a supervisor would call-haven't heard a thing as of yet. The P.O. is noted for its less than stellar customer service.)

5spd
01-17-2013, 08:04 PM
Was it insured? If not the PO will not be able to do anything for you.
Any items that are found loose usually end up in a depot someplace & they try to figure who/where it goes then sold off after a year or so if they cannot find the owner.

thomae
01-17-2013, 11:56 PM
My experience with the Post office is that when things go south, they will only work with the shipper, since it is the shipper who purchases the insurance.

wch
01-18-2013, 04:52 PM
Finally got a call from a supervisor with the Post Office; results were indeterminate.
I received the new form die from Bullberry with no delay.
Bullberry will take it from there, however the company has already told me that there is little likelyhood of ever seeing the original.
My reason for this post was to reccomend Bullberry as a vendor. They're good people.

jonbearman
01-22-2013, 02:46 PM
I have had great dealings with them also and the lady I talked too was very knowledgeble and courteous.I will do more business in the future as I need a new grip they make and when they made my forend she quoted 2 weeks and it showed in a week and a half.