PDA

View Full Version : Axis with an Accutrigger

Pages : 1 [2]

Apache
07-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Getting close to a rule violation here guys: http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?104-General-Forum-Rules-amp-Code-of-Conduct

Rule #5 ........use PM's for this type of stuff.

lotusboyrulz
07-30-2013, 07:27 PM
i was just reading around about the accutrigger. lots of people said after 1500 rounds that it stopped working. has anyone else had this problem?

rlittle1970
09-25-2013, 10:27 PM
Just bought an accutrigger off of Fleabay and lucky for me someone had already taken the time to sand off the high spots on the side for me before I got it! If it was anyone on this forum I thank you it works great! Just stuck it in and everything works as it should. Not sure how low it's set right now because I don't have a scale, but it feels great and I would guess half pull required by the stocker. I'll lighten it up after my kid uses it for deer season.

Paid $40 and I thought I was being taken at that, but now that I have it in and have pulled the trigger! Best purchase EVER!

There is more to it than just the poundage of the pull too. It's hard to explain but the factory trigger was notchy or gritty and this thing just breaks with very little movement at all.

Anyway thank all of you guys for bringing this mod to my attention.

Ray