PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my accutrigger installation

jefo1
12-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Putting an older model 10 action with the 4.4" spacing into an accustock. I believe I have everything I need, but can't figure out for the life of me how to install the sear spring for the trigger guard release. If any of you guys have a pic of your action/trigger assy installed with the trigger guard bolt release I'd sure appreciate a couple pics!

sharpshooter
12-26-2012, 05:09 PM
You say it's an older model 10....does it have the trigger guard bolt release, or the standard side release?

jefo1
12-26-2012, 05:48 PM
It's and older model 10 receiver with the side release, it was an early predator model with the 4.4" spacing and single feed blind magazine. I stumbled on to a new accustock with the bottom metal and magazines. Got what I needed (what I believe I needed anyway) from Savage last week. The scematics clearly showed a different style sear/release, pin and spring assy, so that's what I ordered along with the trigger guard along with the relase components. It looks like this stock was set up with the trigger guard release. I got everything mocked up and fitted into the stock, all seems well except where in the heck does the new sear spring go with the new sear. I double checked on Savage's website with the 2 serial numbers that the trigger brackets are the same...

jefo1
12-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Spring 4B in the pic is the one that's got me lost

https://s3.amazonaws.com/savagefiles/partfinder/RNFDBM.JPG